CHARLESTON, SC AND SUMMERVILLE, SC MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
The joy of riding a motorcycle is rooted in the spirit of freedom. Motorcycle riders embrace the fearless and bold thirst for living that comes with being a rider. However, the downside of this reputation is that riders are often blamed when accidents occur. The numbers tell a very different story. In fact, statistics from highway safety interest groups reveal that approximately 80% of all motorcycle vs. vehicle accidents are the caused by an at-fault negligent automobile driver.
Jay McMillian and The McMillian Law Firm offers passionate and competent legal representation for motorcycle accident victims. Jay knows how to evaluate the case from a lawyer's perspective and prepare to win your case and obtain the just compensation that you deserve. All available legal options will be laid out and evaluated. The McMillian Law Firm is dedicated to maximizing your claim and delivering fairness for you as a victim.
HOW MANY MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS OCCUR YEARLY
The National Highway Transportation Safety Board has reported the following statistics:
- There were a total of approximately 4,300 motorcycle deaths on US highways
- There were approximately 92,000 motorcycle injuries nationwide
- There were 135 motorcycle deaths in South Carolina in 2016
- A person riding a motorcycle who is involved in an auto accident is 25 times more likely to die than someone in a passenger car
Motorcycle Accidents are also extremely expensive for the victims:
- The average medical cost for a motorcycle accident victim is approximately $75,000.00
- The average emergency room medical costs for motorcycle accident victims are over $5,000.00
THE MCMILLIAN LAW FIRM - CHARLESTON AND SUMMERVILLE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
The financial consequences of being involved in a motorcycle accident are potentially catastrophic. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident in Charleston, Summerville, Mount Pleasant, James Island, West Ashley, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, North Charleston, or any of the other fine communities of the Low Country, and need to meet with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer, please contact me to set up your free case evaluation today. Let me help prevent you from being taken advantage of by the insurance company. I am serious and I am here for you! Contact The McMillian Law Firm @ 843-900-1306